neoMimix uses an active microfluidic platform to naturally select sperm with unrivaled DNA quality for use in assisted human reproduction.
- ONE in SIX couples face fertility issues
- 60-70% of all fertility treatments are performed by ICSI (Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection), whereby an embryologist selects a single sperm and injects it into an egg.
- Experienced embryologists have no knowledge of the DNA integrity status of the sperm.
- High sperm DNA fragmentation leads to lower fertilisation rates and doubles the risk of miscarriage.
- Out of the 1 million fertility treatment cycles across the US and EU annually, Two out of Three fail.
- neoMimix uses an active microfluidic platform to natural select sperm with unrivalled DNA quality for use in assisted human reproduction.
neoMimix consists of both a microfluidics platform and disposable chip component. This novel system mimics the way sperm swim up the female reproductive tract against an active flow of mucus. neoMimix offers both better sperm selection and enhanced efficiency in the fertility laboratory.
Click HERE for more information.